Feb 26, 2008

Finding 2007 Tax Forms

QUESTION: My mother has not filed an income tax return for several years. However, because of the the "Stimulus Payment" this year, I understand that if she files a 1040A form for 2007 she would be eligible for this rebate. I have searched the sites on my computer and the only form that I have been able to print is an example form. Could you please let me know where I can find a 1040A form that I can fill out for my mother?

ANSWER: The Form 1040A along with most all of the 2007 IRS tax forms can be downloaded from the IRS web site at http://www.irs.gov/. Go to this site, click on the link to "Forms and Publications" and you can access hundreds of IRS forms, even forms from prior years. Happy forms hunting!

0 responses:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP