Apr 25, 2010

A Free Offer....if you Qualify for an Offer in Compromise

Last year, only 10,665 people recieved an Offer in Compromise on their tax debt. That's right- only 10,665 - and there were over 16 million people being pursued at one-time by the IRS for debt owed.

So your chances are very small - or are they?

Many people are suffering right now. Unemployment is right at about 10% nationwide with some areas much worse. A record number of new tax debt accounts are expected by the IRS. In fact, probably over 30 million people will file this year and owe: most will pay- some cannot.
Maybe some cannot pay the fees needed to consider an Offer. Maybe some people do not want to open up a can of worms with the IRS. Whatever the reason- I think there are many more who qualify but have no where to turn to see if it is right for them.

So here is the Offer-

I will file an Offer in Compromise - Doubt as to Collectibility - for free if you qualify. You would just have to pay the IRS the amount of the Offer in Compromise if you decide to file for a settlement. That's right- for free- no gimmicks- just straight talk: Do you qualify? If so, what would be your offer to the IRS- and I will work with you to file it. For nothing. And your conversation with me is confidential. In fact, if you want, you can never provide me your name in this process (it may limit my ability to take you through to the end- but you can see this for yourself).

What are my qualifications to help you?
I am a CPA- licensed in North Carolina. I worked for the IRS for 19 years. And most of all, after my IRS years, I have represented many people successfully before the IRS. If you want, you can voir dire my qualifications on the phone or by e-mail with some questions about your situation if you like.
The point is this: if you qualify, I want to help you. You will have to pay the IRS OIC amount- but you will have no fees from me. I have no desire to make money off of your plight.

Just one piece of consumer advice- do not hire a firm to do this for you without telling you everything. the OIC is not complicated, and if you qualify- I will tell you and walk you through it, step-by-step.

If you would like to take me up on my offer- e-mail me at Free.OIC@gmail.com - I will get back to you that night.

This is not a gimmick, a sales ploy, or any other hidden offer.

If I cannot help- I will point you in the right direction- promise.

0 responses:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP